Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fashion Freak

As some of you know, the middle school dress code is pretty strict. I mean, unless you don't want to be talked to by the teachers. So most people (mostly girls) ask for clothes for Christmas. Well, I got really cute outfits and I'm starting to feel excited about going back to school.

I thought about how my taste in clothes has changed over the years. From the crazy rainbow tights in kindergarden to the knee-high Converse in 6th grade. Even from the beginning of the year, my style has slightly changed. More Aeropostle or just a nice t-shirt with a scarf.

I kind of wonder how the fashion code will be by high school and college. I get dropped off every day at school. The high schoolers walk right by the 6th grade doors. I have noticed that their fashions are slightly different than the middle schoolers'. Some of the boys have stupidly decided to wear shorts or no jacket in freezing weather. Most of the girls have more common sense and wear a jacket with skinny jeans.

But really, if you like your style right now and you're afraid what other people think about it, just say to yourself, "Who cares?" The people you're afraid of ditching you because of your outfit are probably too worried about thinking about what they look like. Trust me, wear it and share it.

1 comment:

  1. Lol um i'm not eaven trying to be bad in middle school Because i got suspended 3 times...

    ReplyDelete