Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snow Day!!!!! :-)

Today in A-Town, we had a snow day. Which means every one is home, so I had to leave. I spent the day with a friend. We sledded down snow banks, made a lying down snowman (because there was no good packing snow), and drank hot cocoa.

And to end the exciting day, I sat behind the tree. I love getting our Christmas tree. Sometimes I sit behind it and think, do homework, or read an adventurous book.

The only downer would have to be if there is no school, there is no after school activities, counting concerts. I had a band and chorus concert tonight. All of the rehersals we did add up to a whopping 12 hours. :-(

Another thing that happened was my cousin called this morning and they didn't have a snow day. Usually, my cousin is the one to rub things in my face, but it was my turn. So I casually said, "Have a good day in school."

Don't forget to put a spoon under your pillow, wear your P.J.'s backwards, and put ice cubes in the toilet, because I want another snow day tomorrow. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment