Total Pageviews

Friday, January 28, 2011

A whole universe away

Yesterday I thought to myself about how junior high is so different from life. I mean, well, I guess there are a few things similar about them, but not many.

All of you adults out there are lucky you don't spend eleven hours in school almost every day. School is seven and a half, play practice is three and a half. Then you have to get homework done, quizzes, projects, be on time for class, and permission slips signed. But more importantly you have to know who likes who, or she said this about her, hit music, and GOSSIP. Gossip is the only thing the preps talk about.... good grief. I'm not all into the whole gossip thing, but I do like to know what's happening in the school.

In fact, the thing the whole school's buzzing about is the Valentines Day dance. Which is a good idea as a fund raiser, but it's all going to end up into a drama war. And it's already started. Perfect.... I really was looking forward to the dance. I'm still going, my friends and I are going to have a blast. Like I said, junior high is a whole universe away.

No comments:

Post a Comment