Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Season


"SNOW!!!!!" my best friend yells yesterday at 11:00 at night.
"Shut up SB! Were getting to the good part!" MB (SB's older sister) yelled as her eyes were glued to the TV.
Maybe we will have snow this Christmas I thought. Well I guess not because it was gone the next day. Sigh. Stupid global warming. I really want a snowy Christmas.
It's the week before Christmas break. Everyone is doing their last minute shopping. Going to Christmas parties. In school, studying for Unit tests. This year I'm just not feeling the Christmas Spirit. Could it be because it's not snowing? When I was a kid i would write my letter to Santa super early. I was totally into it. But not so much this year.
I just hopes it snows and some Christmas Spirit comes my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment